Guardians Terminal
Welcome to Guardians Terminal!
Guardians Terminal
Welcome to Guardians Terminal!

This forum is for discussions about topics related to Phantasy Star Universe & PSP2i, such as gameplay, modding, etc.

HomeSearchFAQRegisterLog in
Registration to this forum is currently available. Welcome to Guardians Terminal! If you're unable to Register to Guardians Terminal due to a page not showing; please check your browser extensions and settings or using a different browser. Be sure to check FAQ if you need help with anything specific in Guardians Terminal.

PSUC Music Mod Version 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

PSUC Music Mod Empty
PostSubject: PSUC Music Mod Version 3   PSUC Music Mod Minicl1011/13/2021, 2:01 am

Phantasy Star Universe Clementine - Music Mod
PSUC Music Mod Sfxico10
This is my PSUC Music Mod project I've been working on for almost 3 years. The project has been private for awhile, and has been shown to many on my past PSUC live streams.
I'm finally releasing this mod publicly for anyone to use since I've completed it on this Version 3 update.

For now this mod will stay as Version 3 because I want to work on hand drawing high quality textures for the game, which is coming soon on a different mod. Contact me for info~

This mod is 2.54GBs, it includes Back up files to revert back to original PSU.

Install Instructions:
Extract PSUC-BGM Mod.exe from PSUC-MusicMod-V3_1.5.zip and follow instructions when opened.
PSUC Music Mod Modins11

Once you located your Data folder and click Extract, you will get asked to Confirm file replace.
Click Yes to All
PSUC Music Mod Modext11

After replace, the exe automatically closes and the install is completed.

Optional Mods?
The Optional UI-Mods can be installed manually by dragging the specific files to Data folder and replacing existing files.
Preview:

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1-CCB_D-U1GtsPZ0T3fd3uj-_k3P09Xl9&export=download

Last edited by Admin on 12/31/2021, 5:24 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 3_1.5)
Back to top Go down

PSUC Music Mod Version 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians Terminal :: Phantasy Star = Universe, Portable 2, Infinity :: Phantasy Star Universe-
Jump to: